Profit and loss
A profit and loss statement is a financial statement that summarizes the revenues, costs and expenses incurred during a specific period of time, usually a fiscal quarter or year.
Profit and loss screen is accessible from the main menu dropdown list reports.
- Filter bar – is for search by year and you may choose a month for your profit and loss.
- Print button – is for print your profit and loss on printer.
- Main table fields for profit and loss – Details- you can click on open and see all invoice and expenses payments from your bank or cash account,Account number ,Account name is for see a name of your bank or your invoices and expenses accounts, In Debit you can see how many expenses you have , In Credit you can see how many invoices you have.
- Profit and loss list (filtered or not filtered).
- Check details about specific account.
When open is clicked the following screen appears:
- Filter bar-you can choose from/to on date and you can choose your bank account or invoices and expenses account.
- Main table fields for documents-Details,Type-is for see are your document is invoice or expense ,Document is for see a number of your invoice or expense document,in Date you can see when your document is created,In Debit you can see how many expenses you have ,In Credit you can see how many invoices you have.
- Documents list (filtered or not filtered).
- Check details about specific document.