A Balance sheet is a statement of the financial position of a business which states the assets, liabilities, and owners’ equity at a particular point in time.
Balance sheet screen is accessible from the main menu dropdown list reports.
- Filter bar – is for search by year and you can choose a month for your balance sheet.
- Print button – click for print your balance sheet on printer.
- Main table fields for balance sheet – Details- you may click on open and see all invoice and expenses payments from your bank or cash account , Account number ,Account name is for see a name of your bank or your invoices and expenses accounts, In Debit you can see how many expenses you have ,In Credit you can see how many invoices you have.
- Balance sheet (filtered or not filtered).
- Check details about specific account.
When open is clicked the following screen appears:
- Filter bar-you can choose from/to on date and you can choose your bank account or invoices and expenses account.
- Main table fields for accounts-Details,Type-is for see are your document is invoice or expense ,Document is for see a number of your invoice or expense document,in Date you can see when your document is created,In Debit you can see how many expenses you have ,In Credit you can see how many invoices you have.
- Accounts list (filtered or not filtered).