How to create recurring invoices in Invoice Meister?
From the main menu, go to tab “Invoices” and click on Recurring invoices button
When you will click on “Recurring Invoices” button, new form is shown
Recurring invoices are listed
- Search input text field.
Search is incremental, meaning as the user types in invoices list will be filtered.
- Button to clear all filters on the screen.
- Button to create new scheduler for recurring invoices.
- Filter bar.
- Main table fields for invoices.
- Invoice list (filtered or not filtered).
- Back button to the “Invoices” menu.
When button “Create new” is clicked the following screen appears:
Explanation of the screen:
- Back button, it returns to the list of recurring invoices
- Save button, it saves the recurring invoice
- Save and new button, which saves the current recurring invoice and opens again the same screen for new recurring invoice.
– Send is to send the invoice by mail
– Print is to print the invoice on a printer
– Delete is to delete the invoice.
- Complete this recurring invoice button changes the invoice status to final invoice
- Preview button, it shows the preview of the invoice
- Save contact button, allows you to add new contact
- Is the screen for the items, where list of products or services are listed. By default, only one line is there, but if needed additional lines can be added as per button “add line” under number 17.
- Button to save the product name if it is not in the list. If it is in the list, it is possible to select it.
- Button to add a line
- Group of fields to mark if the invoice is net or gross and the conversion if it is in different currency than then the default one.
- Terms area, if there are more than one created, it can be selected, or it can be added different terms if needed each time.
Completed recurring Invoice
When the recurring invoice is completed, it means that is ready to be send to the client, the status is Unpaid. If the invoice is send to client, using the option “send” by mail, this will change the invoice to send (please refer to the statuses above, for more info). The screen is the following:
It presents the recurring invoice as it will be seen by the client.
- Title of the invoice/document
- More option for the recurring invoice
– edit will provide the edit functionality of the invoice, same screen as new invoice, just with filled data.
– Delete – to delete the invoice. Please note that if there is payment register for the invoice, the invoice can’t be deleted.
- Activate/Deactivate button changes the status of the invoice
- Preview of the invoice that the customer will see