What does different invoice statuses mean?
In Invoice Meister, an invoice can have the following statuses:
- Draft – the invoice is in draft version, still is not finished.
- Unpaid – the invoice is completed, but no payment is registered yet.
- Sent – the invoice is completed and sent over the send mail option.
- Overdue – when the due date is passed, but there is no payment entered for the invoice.
- Paid – when the full amount is paid using the payment option.
How to add payment on the invoice, please check the previous section.
There are filters in the list of invoices in Invoice Meister, and the filters can be used to filter and easily find the invoice.